Thursday, July 16, 2015

Age of Sigmar Round One - Failure

I don't have much to say here. Joe and I played an Age of Sigmar game yesterday. I played mostly Skaven with a few Demon allies, and he played Orcs and Goblins. I have no idea how many points since there are no points, but probably about 5k (but not a legal force org) of the old points system. We also didn't put out any terrain since..well...it doesn't matter.





It was terrible. And it took FOREVER. We called it four hours into the game somewhere in turn two, because it was just wasn't fun. Maybe it was the constantly looking up unit stats and special rules that made it go forever....but I'm not even sure. We like epic sized games, but AoS definitely can't pull that off. Maybe it'd be better with like 50 models instead of 500, but then why not just use better rules like Fanticide?

No comments:

Post a Comment