Monday, October 21, 2013

40k Daemonettes, AIW T55, Brief 40k AAR

Painted up the first 10 out of 20 Daemonettes for my upcoming Slaanesh CSM/Daemon army. They're actually repainted - I had these figures done years ago in a different blueish scheme.



I also repainted the T55 seen in the last post. I wanted a more yellowish tint rather than the very light tint I had. It actually looks a little more yellow in these pictures than it does in real life, but I'm much happier with this version.



And Alex and I got in a game of 40k, with the help of a local player, Dixon, guiding us into the new editition. Since my Chaos army isn't done yet, I played my old Eldar army. Apparently they're really good in the new edition.

I took:

  • Naked Farseer (ended up with Guide, Fortune, and Elritch Storm)
  • Two squads of Dire Avengers in Wave Serpents w/ Missile Launchers
  • Five Firedragons in a Wave Serpent w/ Missile Launchers
  • Three single squads of Vyper Jetbikes with double Cannons
  • Two Fire Prisms
  • A Falcon with Missiles and Cannon

 Alex took Black Templars with (roughly from memory)

  • Some named hero
  • A basic hero
  • Five Terminators - plain I think
  • Two squads of marines with a Flamer and Missile Launcher
  • One squad of marines with a Flamer and a Plasma Cannon
  • Three dreadnoughts with multi meltas

Falcon putting some glances on a dread

Riding high on a Vyper

Line of armor

Super long range concealed shot on a dread

Dread moves up

Marines move out

Dread shoots the gun of a Vyper

A missile crashes another Vyper

Dread assaults the Vyper

And crushes it too

Fire Dragons fail to kill the terminator squad and get charged

No comments:

Post a Comment