Friday, April 24, 2015

Star Wars Armada: Painted Fighters

So I impulse bought Star Wars Armada last week. I also painted up all the fighters for it. It only took me like two hours tops to do - I finished them the same afternoon I bought the game, but just now got around to taking pictures.



I dont have a great track record with these games. I've bought into and sold out of XWing four times, STAW once, and currently have a huge DnD Attack Wing collection that will probably get sold off in favor of Armada.





Armada is certainly a lot more "meaty" than the others...my wife and non-gamer friends will play Dragon Attack Wing, but I cant imagine them trying out this game.

In other news, I bought a random collectible card game that's been out of print for like 20 years at a garage sale last week. I'll probably never play it, but the joy of looking at an entire booster box of dinosaur cards was totally worth $10.


Getting closer to closing on a house, so less stuff is being painted and more stuff is being packed up. I should wrap up 12 stands of BFAS Ottoman Besli this weekend, and possibly a medium artillery piece as well, but not sure too many more projects will get started until after the move. But we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your move!!! Let us know when the house warming party will be. :-)

    ReplyDelete