Monday, November 24, 2014

All Quiet on the Martian Front: MkIII Steamers

Painting has been scarce recently. A number of things contributing - increased time playing video games, DnD: Attack Wing has tickled my fancy (and involves no painting), and a general slow down on minis releases for the games I'm interested in. However, I recently did a fairly large swap trading off my X-Wing stuff for a large All Quiet on the Martian Front bundle....not that the game is played around here, but they are fun figures to paint up.

First we have nine MkIII steam tanks.






Not sure what the next project will be. Possibly some more MF stuff (as I have a huge box of it), or possibly some Infinity with the new edition coming soon, or some more Resistance once it arrives stateside.

No comments:

Post a Comment