Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meet The Demo Armies: UCM


The next four days will see consecutive posts introducing my demo armies for Dropzone Commander. Each army consists of the starter box as the core, and two additional blisters to add a third command battlegroup to each. This allows me to use the cards in the demo games and gives players a bit more firepower. At the bottom is a quick "cheat sheet" army list I have made for the army that lets the player's visually identify what i what, and uses only the stats and rules I feel necessary for a demo game (albeit a demo game geared towards folks who already have experience in other tabletop games)

Full three battlegroup demo UCM army

The newly added third battlegroup

An abbreviated army list for new players for demo purposes. Made by myself, stats from Hawk Wargames. Reposted with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment